Inspired








Oh how I love photography. I always have and always will, and my absolute obsession with my camera is full proof of that, yet I've still got much to learn about my camera, and photography in general. So when I stumble across beautiful photos I can't help but obsess over them as well. And boy does Kenny Kim take beautiful photographs. Coincidentally he's a friend, of a friend in Chicago, IL so it was only a matter of time that I'd stumble over his incredible work. I'm thrilled that there's actually an "I heart Kenny Kim" group on facebook, because I truly do and since joining that group I've actually had the pleasure of contacting him and letting him know how inspiring his work has been.

[Kenny Kim]


After a lovely exchange of words with my new favorite photographer, he introduced me to a new acoustic favorite of mine, Koo Chung . Koo Chung is actually a good friend of Kenny's is a independently signed christian artist based in NY. Initially I fell in love with one of his songs "I need you" that plays on Kenny Kim's website but once I looked him up and started listening to the rest of his work I was absolutely blown away. Chung's music is beautifully catchy, brilliantly worded, truly inspirational acoustically for one guitar player such as I, and is such a blessing because you can hear how in love with the Lord he is and his passion is heard through every note. There should totally be an "I heart Koo Chung" group on facebook now..because I love this guys stuff to.

[Koo Chung]

Lastly finding Koo introduced me to other independently signed artists which have easily found their way to the top of my acoustic list as well. Thanks to the Internet and networking between brilliant artist both musically and photographically I have plenty of new obsessions. Such as David Cho, Jinny Kim, Me Ra Koh, and GH KIM photography just to only name a few.

[David Cho]


[Jinny Kim]


[GH Kim]

PS. Not that I intended for it to be this way,
but I love how all my new inspirations are Asian.

No comments: