Guitar Heroes

My new found love for everything acoustic has everything to do with my [no so new] guitar. I've had my guitar since my twentieth birthday back in March but it feel as if I've had it forever. I'm not the greatest guitarist and that's the honest truth, and the only place I really play is in the comfort of my own bedroom... but my love for the guitar doesn't end there. There are absolutely amazing guitarist out there and they are the ones who inspire me to just keep playing for the love of music. Here are few of my guitar heroes (in no specific order). Sorry no pictures to show this time, but it helps puts the spotlight on the artists themselves. I've linked all of their names to their websites so go take a look and give them a listen.

Andy Mckee
David Ryan Harris
Colbie Caillat
Jason Mraz
Jack Johnson
KT Tunstall

No comments: