I heart DC.


Practically all of my life has been spent living the lovely state of Virginia... but don't get it wrong, as most people usually do, I'm from Northern Virginia (There's a difference from the "rest" of VA). I live right outside of DC. And though I don't technically live in the city I'd consider myself a city girl. My church is there in north west and I've got the metro lines coming from Virginia all memorized. Downtown can be quite confusing, but my usual escape route incase we get lost (which ends up happening over and over again) is finding K street to lead me back to the place I know best, Georgetown. Downtown there is so much to do and tons to see and though I've been here forever, I can never get sick of it. There are museums and memorials for days and great shopping if you know when to look. But like every big city you've got south east... or versions of it, where you'll probably never find me. The only times you'd see me there when my church does volunteer work there. Anyways here's a glimpse of DC though my eyes aka my camera.





No comments: