Good Music rocks my world

Last night I went out with my big sister and her fiance {still a new word to all of us} and we watched one incredible show.



It was at Jammin Java, possibly the best venue around and the best show I've ever been to. It was soo good I think I had goosebumps the entire time. Ernie Halter and Melissa Polinar are simply genius and their use of lyrics and notes is soo amazing it could make you cry. It made want to never take my ability to hear forgranted, nor take my guitar or voice for granted though I'm not that great with either, music is music and it's wonderful.

Both their sets were amazing they honestly couldn't have picked better songs. Like this song, Lighthouse. It's one of my favorite Ernie Halter songs, and it's the last track his Starting Over album so sometimes I intentionally listen through the whole album just to get to this song. It was the perfect closer for their show and though I did take pictures, the music is way more important.



Enjoy the music.

No comments: