Tis the season for frilly frocks

I know I shouldn't even be window shopping right now, but I can't help but take a gander at some frilly frocks for this awesome season coming up. There will be parties galor in the coming weeks, birthday parties, anniversary parties, engagement parties, even a wedding right before the holidays, and I can't help but get excited. Here are a few frocks that totally stole my heart.




Photobucket

Photobucket
They have this 'look' about them that just grabs me and i love it.

If anything, sister is taking some awesome rock star sewing classes so maybe in a few weeks I'll be living with my very own seamstress, and she could hook me up! Wahooo! Kidding!!! Yeah right, sister's getting her wedding planning on ... maybe that's the reason why I have dresses on my mind. Happy fall and frill frocks to you!

No comments: