Collection of the Week {46}

It's been one heck of a weekend, one I wouldn't trade up for the world, but I'm about to face another chaotic week so I'll go ahead and post up my collection for this week and get it out of the way. I've so much to share about my mission trip this weekend but I'll save those stories and blessing for later when I have a chance to catch my breath and sit down to write about it.

Photobucket

This week's collection is  My favorite mirror !!!

Photobucket


For my birthday this year I received a beautiful mirror of my own from the wonderful Mrs. Ramos {hehe ... it still gets me ever time I call her Mrs. Ramos .. LOL}, and I've been in love with My favorite mirror ever since. I spotted the same beautiful Blissen mirror I had in my purse amongst the many lovely mirrors at My favorite mirror's booth at Crafty and even got a chance to talk to the guys at My favorite mirror.

Photobucket

They were super nice and I had such a good time talking to them.

Photobucket


If you haven't checked them out ... go check out their 
website and I bet u'll find a favorite of your own.

2 comments:

sharyl said...

good to finally see the faces of the people behind the "mirror". Mrs. Ramos... its weird, they call me that at church though there's three Mrs. Ramoses...

sherie amour said...

ica my love i just got your gift to me in the mail today!!!

i wanted to call you today but i remembered the three hour difference between us. but i want to thank you so much it meant so much! its amazing what you did with the pictures. you have an amazing talent and i know God will lead you to many opportunities in life i really do. i praise and thank God for putting you in my life and the perfect timing he placed for the both of us to bond earlier this year. i miss you so much!! ill call you soon so we can catch up <333 thank you again for the spicy book i love youu so much <3