Birthday Bliss

So my birthday isn't for another five days and I haven't really been big on making plans or on celebrating, birthdays were more exciting when I was younger, but to my delight I got some early birthday bliss from some lovely friends today.


Mr & Mrs Ramos sent their love in the form of a little package with my name on it.



Inside was a card, in a personalized envelope of course, and little handmade jacket for something small and probably lovely.


I opened the little hand crocheted jacket {by the way, nice work ate sha, it brings me back to those times we'd crochet like lolas in your bedroom} ...... and got a darling little present.

THE California Poppy JILL BLISS Mirror!

Ate Sharyl ordered this lovely mirror from MyfavoriteMirror.com, something I was planning to do sometime but she beat me to it. After opening my present I called her so excited and so grateful and we were also in agreement that MyfavoriteMirror.com is an awesome gift solution {for the girls at least} and this mirror is offically my favorite mirror.

It matches my Jill Bliss Journal perfectly.

Thank you so much Kuya Frankie & Ate Sha! I can't believe you guys got me my mirror! You're BIG bear Ica hug will be waiting for you here in Virginia so come and get it! I love you two to pieces and I miss you guys, especially that cooking mama over there!

{...goes off to look at the mirror all day... such vanity...}

Get some Bliss of your own: Blissen

2 comments:

Rubyellen said...

haha... i was thinking about getting you that mirror! good thing i didn't...

sharyl said...

oooh, that was close! hahahah! btw, ur welcome and i love you too!