My Best Friend's Graduation

One of my very best friend's graduates college tomorrow.
Photobucket
Though we are practically like sisters.
Photobucket
We've been through it all together, I graduated kindergarten with her by my side {though she upstaged me with all of her awards ... lol ... and she was in 1st grade already}, she was there by my side when my dad past away, I was there when she got her first car, and when she graduated high school ... then I followed the year after, and now we are here. At her college graduation.
Photobucket
The years have gone by so quickly,
Photobucket
but I've been so blessed to have Em-em by my side through it all.
Photobucket
Tomorrow will be another milestone to add to our collection of memories we've shared together, and I am beyond proud of you Emem! Since we were little kids you've always been one of the hardest workers I know, always so creative, so smart, and so talented to top it of. But that's simple what you can do, who you are is what I love most about you. You are my kind and caring dear best friend and I love you soo much. 
I'll be cheering so loud and so proud tomorrow.
I can't wait to see what God takes you next. 

No comments: