Prom Night at the Gatti's

I still can not believe it is already May, nor can I believe how grown up my cousins are.

 
  
Last Saturday was Prom night at the Gatti's. 
Yes both Travis & Gina went to prom.
  
  
Our little "pizza boy" is little no more, but a handsome young man 
with really amazing Kenneth Cole shoes and a pretty amazing tux.
 


He looked so good for his Senior Prom, 
I can't wait to see him graduate.

 
  
As a good big brother would, Travis 
waited for Gina's boyfriend to arrive outside.
 

 Here is Mitch, Gina's boyfriend. 
Who is a Junior, as Gina is a Sophomore.


  
This is how Gina is everything she's with him. Heheh. 
She's growing up far to fast as well. :)

  
  
Loving Siblings.
  
Also awkward in every way... bwahaha
  
Mitch simply stood by and watched the Gatti's in their silliness.
 
Soon after a plethora of pictures were taken Gina & Mitch were off to a pre-prom rendezvous at a friend's house. And sure enough sister and I took the opportunity to embarrass our little Gina right before leaving. Her face tells it all. Then they were off.
As for Travis boy, he stuck around to make a fashionably late entrance to prom and waited to get dropped of by his pops. While he waited we goofed off. I love this boy to pieces and it brings tears to my eyes to see him all grown up. 
I love my cousins.

2 comments:

sharyl said...

Travis is a senior?! what? when did that happen?

krissamartinez said...

Awww. Travis looks sooo handsome in his tux!!! And Gina has a bf now?!?! When did that happen?!?!?