Jetblue Contest

On our flight to California last month there was a contest going on. Jetblue and Google teamed up to do a photo contest. The contest rules were as follows: submit your best photo taken from a Jet blue flight, also it must be taken from the window.

I took plenty of pictures on both my flights, some of which I fully intended to submit but I completely forgot about the contest.
Today I looked up the contest and the work that was submitted. Some of the photos are incredible. There are about 50 photos to choose a top 10 from, and boy are some of these amazing.
Here are my four favorite submissions.

Submitted by: Matthew (*my favorite photo)


Submitted by: Sara


Submitted by: Chris


Submitted by: Stefanie

GO VOTE now for your favorite ten, you have two more days to view all 50 and vote for 10. After the 28th voting for the number one photo begins.

No comments: