Yesterday's Field trip

Yesterday I went to the Farmers market ... twice.

The first time I went with my mom. Then I went a second time with my sister and a friend, who's daughter my sister and I babysit. I didn't mind going twice because lucky for us the market comes by every Wednesday in front of our house. It was small as usual and the same three vendors came bearing lots of fruits and veggies, and lastly sweets.

Tomatoes, peaches and apples...

We bought all three. $1.75 per pound.

Big Riggs had the most selection and come
by every week all the way from West Virginia.

Their jams, spreads and butters rock.

Apple picking.

Delicious*

Colorful veggies.

Tomatoes, peppers, and squash... what a colorful bunch.

Ever see purple peppers? They are so pretty.

Besides the nutritious stuff... there are also a not so nutritious vendor.
But they have some of the best homemade sweets to choose from.

Best cookie I've had in awhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ICA!!! like i always tell you, your pictures never cease to stop amazing me!! you have a simplictic style that always makes me smile (and jealous haha!) i wish i could have an eye for pictures like you :(! keep up the amazing work and always believe in your amazing talent of photography!!! God gave it to you, that's enough said :D!