wish list

It's September, a few months off of any holiday or major occasion but there are a few things I wanted to put on a wish list. These are a few things that I've been eyeing, and I'll probably be eye for awhile. I just thought that writing them down would be a smart thing so I can refer back to this blog if I forget what I wanted.

Have you ever had money and knew that you wanted something, but you completely forget what it was you wanted so you go blow off your money on something rediculous... and by then it's to late. Well I never have money anyways... so all this is vutile. But I'll blog it anyways.


Joby GP2-00EN Gorillapod Flexible Tripod for Digital SLR Cameras
$49.95
I want this tripod. It's flexible yet sterdy, and travel's easily.


Beautiful fabrics. About $10-17 per yard.

Screen Printing Supplies. The cost to do screen printing can really add up but once you have all the basic supplies you're good to go for awhile. Only thing that need replenishing is ink.
Wood Screen (mesh) $20
2 Inch Squeegee $2.20
Graphic Emulsion $25
Pantone Match Ink $25
Screen Wash Ink remover $8.95
Emulsion Remover $12.45



A new sewing machine. A basic one for now (I have one, a tiny portable one, but it can't handle larger jobs).


I'll be updating this blog from time to time. More later...

No comments: