Proud

I'm quite impressed and proud of the graphic design industry in the Philippines. I've found a few studios and portfolios online that totally blew me away. I wish I could order some of their merchandise online but since I can't I'll just have to wait till I go to the PI or someone goes for me. Haha.


"Waiting for sunrise" by Erickson Enriquez

I love this design because not only is it quite girly,
but the girl looks so pinay. I love it.


Apparently I'm the last to know about Team Manila. But no matter,
their designs are too much fun. I think my favorite tee from their
site is their pink "Harana" tee. I like their guy's line the most.
It sucks that you can't order their stuff online yet.


Angpambansa.com is another Teammanila production.
They don't have much of a selection but each design that
they do have available is beautiful and unique.


Lastly these two links are other Philippines Based
design studios that I liked a lot. Go check them out
electrolychee
everywhereweshoot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is very true. i am so amazed at the amazing talent in the Philippines! and yes, i think you are the last to know about TeamManila..sadly enough. haha j/k! better late then never!! oh..and i alreayd have 3 shirts from them =P