Collection of the Week {38}

This week I wanted to share one of my favorite collections of books, The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer.


I've been crazy excited for the release of the fourth and final book of the series which was this past Saturday, so me and my sister bought our own copies of Breaking Dawn this weekend. It's only been two days and though I've been working from from 10 to 5 or 10 to 7 I've managed to read almost 300 pages. This book is insane and though its a whopping 784 pages long {It's the size of a freaking dictionary} I know I'll be done with it very very soon. The longest novel I've ever read ... by miles.


Who knew I'd get hooked on a book about love and vampires, I surely didn't. When my best friend introduced me to it two years ago I didn't know what I was in for. She said she was hooked and wanted me to join her so I started reading and I was hooked just the same. This story isn't your average vampire store to say the least, it's a lot like a twisted modern version of Romeo and Juliet. I can't believe this was Stephenie Meyer's first novel ever, because with a hit like this you'd think she's been writing for years now.


New moon ... I swear I was in tears when I read this one. I wanted to stop reading the book all together when I got to those parts, and even called Angie telling her I was heartbroken ... haha {no joke} But besides the heartbreaking parts of New Moon, this book was even more fast pace in comparison to Twilight.


If you haven't checked it out already you must read Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga. My sister's had a grown 30-some year old woman come into the office who was just as hooked at any 15 year old girl would be so no matter your age it's a fun read.

The Twilight Saga: By Stephenie Meyer

No comments: