Fudds Monday


Last week on Monday evening I got a few of my high school friends together for dinner at one of the most nostalgic places possible, Fuddruckers. I associate Fudds with everything: high school so it was a perfect meeting place for our little gathering.


The first person I saw was my brother from another mother ... who I haven't seen since our random Panera Lunch some time last year. I've missed him like crazy.

Second in line was my other brother, Enrique.


First he tried to scare me, but I didn't even flinch...


So I scared him right back. What a whimp.


Third was my high school lover!!! I love this girl to pieces ... she got me through some tuff days and shared a million memories with me .. yet it's taken us about 3 years since high school to "really" hang out.


Next was Miggy, who I havent seen since Junior year ... who apparently gives painful hugs.



Lastly Marsha arrived ... to finally make our Trio complete. The 3 of us were practically inseparable through out much of high school.



Later on one of Enrique's old friends stopped by and his reaction to seeing the new and improved Enrique { 100 lbs lighter} ... was priceless.



Me and my latino boys! These guys kept me gangster fohsho!


But apparently Miguel's just a big goof now. Hahaha ... love it!




great times.

High school was so long ago. Time flies.

No comments: