Organic good

Just wanted to share some of my favorite organic things ever.


I love Pirates Booty! It's addicting but still good for you.


Get Naked!!
I promise mother won't mind.


Me and my sister lived off of organic white peaches all summer last year. We're soo sad the farmers market in front of our house isn't there anymore ... we've had to go venture into different lands just to get our hands on these beauties!


Organix Hair Care products is my newest organic item in the house and IM IN LOVE! I've never smelled a sweeter smelling shampoo and know it's good of my hair. My hair has never ever been softer! It could also be our new hair drier, and or our Paul Mitchelle Super skinny ... but I've been using both for a while now and with this freaking amazing shampoo it's even softer.

Organic = love

1 comment:

sharyl said...

pirates booty... YUM! HAHAHHA