Weekend blessing


The weekend is long gone, but the blessings and memories of this past weekend are not. Our church retreat was wonderful, and also a different experience from past years, but still a blessing at that. I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to "retreat" from the daily grind and just head up to the mountains and be alone with God and my church family. It was so good to clear my head, and at the same time fill it with God's beautiful word. I have much to share, but very little time to do so, so for now I just what to share that I am blessed.


The joy of the Lord is my strength.

2 comments:

sharyl said...

my mom reads the twilight series as well. I pre-ordered Breaking Dawn for Angie online, but it hasnt come yet. You can check Wal-Mart, they're selling it for like $10-$11... I think I might start reading about Edward before the movie comes out...

sharyl said...

heheh thanks! i don't know how im gonna send you ur piece of cake though...