Coloring Day

It was coloring day with Ms. Rio Joy Laxa.

When we started that morning I had hair that was black as night. And though my hair looks retarded in the first shot, it only looks that way 'cause I let it air dry. {My cut is exactly the same in both shots, and is another one of Rio's amazing works of art} When we finished I had peek-a-boo color like fire going from my bangs and wrapped all the way around to the back of my head. We didn't get to the color we were aiming for quite yet, coz my hair would only lift so much, and didn't take to much to the pink, but with a little Photoshop help, here is a preview of where my color is gonna go.

Though my color is halfway there, coz today when I woke up it was pinker than it was last night.
I guess the color set in some more while I was snoozing.

Subject A & Subject B
Subject A. My current color {washed out by to much light ... I couldn't get a picture that's true to the exact shade in my hair but it is richer and a bit pinker than that} Subject B. A bit of photoshop help, this is the color we're aiming for. But even if we don't turn up the pink coz I'm happy either way, Rio Joy did an awesome job, especially since we were short on time too.

Thanks Rio Joy you rock!

I've never done color before because I loved my super black all natural hair,
but gee golly I love love love my new rock star locks!

2 comments:

sharyl said...

crazazy rockstar hair! well you are a rock star... i looooooooove it! i only wish i had the guts. hahaha!

sharyl said...

oh, on the first pic i just noticed a box of Mucinex... did u have to use that to color your hair too?