A Merry New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve was great fun with the family.

We threw it down at my Aunt & Uncle's house,
and I got to party down with the life of the party!
Hehe!!! Justin is such a cutie!

As the little kids,
And the big kids,


And the bigger kids ...

Played a few games, Friends and family started pouring in to celebrate a wonderful eve.

My super cute, super chubby cheeked best friend showed up without
her wisdom teeth but a super cute smile!!!



My favorite guy also showed up. YAY!

Even my not so real "cousins" showed up and hung out.

And my love real cousins partied down as well.
There was dancing ...
... lots ...
... and lots of dancing.
It was a long night of great fun and laughs with everyone I love.







Hope your new years was great too!

1 comment:

krissamartinez said...

your sister looks like a hustler in that picture of her playing pool!