Busy busy busy

I praise God for He keeps me busy.
And praise God for people who keep me busy as well.
{headband orders were to the max today, as well as other business}




The past 24 have felt like 48 because soo much has gone on, and soo much has been soo good and though it may be overwhelming, God is so good. Too good really. His blessings never seem to stop, and though I am surely undeserving of such things His love is steadfast.

Maybe it's me, maybe God's been growing me so much my eyes are more aware of His blessings and goodness all around me, or maybe His blessings are just that much more than usual, either way I am so delighted to be in His favor. None of this has been my own doing, none of it, it's all been God's grace and provision and I praise Him for the lot of it!

New York city here I come!! Please don't freeze me to death or eat me alive for I have work to do and only two days to do it. Praise God for weekend trips, headshots and actor friends who give me reason to travel and shoot!
Please keep me in your prayers, I'll be taking on the Big Apple by myself for the first time ever and in the dead of winter, but I know God's got me safe in His hands. Have a wonderful, possibly white weekend {east coast} and keep warm!!!

No comments: