An April Fool's Birthday

It was Tim's birthday yesterday ... and OH what a day it was!!!


I played with his emotions a little in lue of April Fools and I surprised him for his birthday
... again {He's soo hard to get!}

The day started out in Physics Class.

Yes, Physics class ... with Abby {Tim's sister} who helped me execute my plans to surprise Tim. Minutes later I stood outside Tim's class waiting for him to finish his exam watching as some of his classmate starting to pour out of the same room then I called him to make my move.

The conversation went a little like this:
"Hey babe, how was your exam?"
"Not to good."
"Aww that sucks. So ... I don't think I can see you today."
....... {longest pause ever, you could hear the disappointment} .........
"Why can't you come?"
"Cause I'm already here!!!"

Then before he could complete his next thought he looked up and I was standing right there two feet away. He closed his phone and walked right past me surprised/semi-disappointed but smiling at the same time. HAHAH! I got him good ... maybe too good I thought he was going to cry. But he didn't and when it finally sunk in he gave me a big ole bear hug!

The rest of the day consisted of lots of down time
just hanging out and relaxing because that's all Tim asked for.



Then before dinner Tim took me to his play practice for PCN and saw some familiar faces.

Then we went to a very chill dinner at Noodle & Company
with some of Tim's friends and his sister.



Twas a fun April Fools and a Happy Birthday for Timothy dearest.
Darling I'm so proud of you and I'm so blessed to have you in my life! You are awesome!!! Despite what you may think!!! I pray that you keep growing in Christ daily and that His blessing for you continue to overflow. Thanks for brightening up my days and for also always being there for me. {Though this is a day late ... I did manage to tell you yesterday} .. but again Happy Birthday babe!

"I appreciate you .. especially your heart"
Love, yours

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you guys are cute.

-Mike

tremo said...

By "play with his emotions"
don't you mean...
"make him feel more terrible than he already was feeling"??

haha

Unknown said...

you call him babe? why do I think thats so funny? Happy Birthday Tim, I feel like I know you after that wonderful post.