Gravity



Since I haven't been playing the guitar regularly I decided to learn some new songs today. Gravity was at the top of my list because I think it's one of the most beautiful and sensitive ballads ever. {My favorite sad song to date .. As Charlie Brown would put it: "Love is a sad song"}.

And though I know I can never do enough justice to this song, I love it and while searching for the tabs I found the music video for it. So beautiful and incredibly creative. I've never seen a more stunning yet fun interpretation of the solar system with the use of a few lights. Love it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You play guitar? ME TOO!!!

Here is a picture of my guitars I posted in Feb.

http://themichael212.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-one-if-for-joanna.html

Did a boy hurt you? is that why you want to learn that song? The girl in me love's Sara B.