A monumental night


The same day as the cherry trees, Me and Hope got to take a midnight stroll on the Mall with recording artist, Damien Horne, his band and manager. What a great night.


First you must listen to Damien's amazing music. He's so talented. And if you haven't heard of him {to be honest if I hadn't done the Samaritan's Feet mission trip I probably wouldn't have heard of him either} ... you'll know who he is soon enough.

So we made our way down towards the monuments.
And as I always say, I think they are much more beautiful at night.


"Can we touch it?" Was all I heard on the walk towards it. Haha.

I completely missed Damien's entire set at his concert, go figure, but managed to get the speaker at the end. So I had a private show of my own from Damien that night, and he was a sweetheart and let me borrow his jacket coz it was pretty chilly out.
Naturally me and Hopie danced up a storm.

We walked around a bit and snapped pictures here and there.




Mr. Manager man Bill!

Then made out way down to the Lincoln.






A Good night.

No comments: