My Grandma

Words can not explain how much I miss her.
This is my super cute grandma, whom I love and adore. I haven't seen her face to face in 20 years because she's back "home" in the Philippines, and we haven't been back "home" since we first left. But because my grandma is pretty internet savy, and is crazy at texting we find ways to keep in touch like chatting with web cams.
Last night when I came home from work my grandma and one of her sisters were waiting for me so we could chat. I was super excited and stayed in my work uniform to showed her that too. We talked about everything from pictures, to boyfriends and laughed up a good ole' storm. Me and my aunt made my grandma laugh so hard it was the cutest thing in the world!! I love my Grandma's laugh, there is no sweeter sound.
Even if we were video chatting I wrote my grandma a little note to tell her how much I love her as she watched American Idol via webcam {with my Aunt out in St. Mary's County, MD} and she loved the note!! I love writting letters and notes to my grandma, as her letters are some of my most valuable possesions.


Before ending our conversation I told my Grandma to smile for me so I could keep a picture of her on my phone to carry with me where ever I go and even show my boyfriend how beautiful she is. {I totally made her blush.} Then I said I wanted to give her a BIG HUG so I stretched out my arms and she did do and we "hugged" and I send my flying kisses her way and told her I love her and miss her terribly. I can not wait to finally be able to give her the BIGGEST hugs and sweetest kisses in the world!
 I love my Grandma.

No comments: