Bobby in Black

Meet my friend, Bobby.

A while ago I stumbled upon this fashion blog Style Slickers which is based in London, but haven't checked it out again since. Today I just so happen to thumb through my high school friend's profile pictures and guess what I found? A picture of him on the streets of London {His new home since pursuing fashion. He's quite the fashionista!!} .. and at the bottom of the image is written "style slicker". I had to see it for myself. And sure enough here's Bobby!!! YAY!!
I miss this guy, he was my regular bubble tea, sticker pictures and tennis date in high school. And last time we saw each other was in the sewing & crafts magazine section of Barnes & Nobles when he saw me through the window {though I didn't see him at all}. So he came in to say hi because he is rarely back in the States so seeing a familiar face, saying hi was a must. I wonder who else I will stumble upon in this crazy little blog world. Bobby you rock star you!!

2 comments:

Style Slicker said...

Hey Irene,
Bobby is a friend of mine and also an ex-work eollegue. He's a lovely to shoot with, if you go back a few pages there's more of Bobby's pics. I'll be photographing him more soon...

Bobby said...

ahhhhhhhh!! LOL

you found meee :D
i miss you too! i like your knits that you've done =] they're so cute! good stuff!

[B]x