Gimme Thai Tea!!

Photobucket
I have cravings for Thai Tea at the most random times. I'm so blessed to have a family who'll entertain my cravings and join in on the fun too. A few Sundays ago me and my fam headed home from church in search of some Thai and decided to go to 4912. Amazing choice!!! It was my first time there, and let me tell you ... it was so romantic {even if it was just me and my family} and soo delicious.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love our romantic little dates, just the 3 Diongzon girls.
My mom and my big sister are my heart, and my best friends.
Photobucket
Finally the THAI TEA arrived!
Photobucket
It was so good. SOO GOOD! Definitely hit the spot!!
Photobucket
Then the appetizers came out. Calamari and Fried Tofu. Both were incredible, especially the Tofu. The Tofu is probably the only thing I miss from working at our Chinese Restaurant. That and perfecting the art of dumpling making everyday ... but that I can practice at home if and when i wanted.
Photobucket
When the main course came out, my stomach was to hungry for my eyes to care to take pictures. I don't even remember exactly what we ordered but it was delicious like the rest of our meal. I love my family and our yummy, romantic dinners.

No comments: