June Fouth

Today is a very special day.
Photobucket

Today is my sister's 25th birthday,
and 26 years ago my parents became husband & wife.

It's always a bittersweet occasion, but a day to always celebrate and be thankful for. My dad loved my mom, they got married and started a family ... the way most love stories go. But as it turns out God had a different plan for our family than the fairy tale ending everyone hoped for, but still love endures.

My parents were only married for eight beautiful years, four of which I got to bear witness of, then my dad was called to take his place up in Heaven to be with the Lord. The last eighteen years have not been the easiest without him, but my parent's love for each other and the Lord is still the love that keeps our family strong today.

myspace
The Lord has funny ways for planning things out, because my big sis was born on my mom and dad's first wedding anniversary, giving us another occasion for our family to celebrate today.
Photobucket
Me and sister both can't believe she's turning twenty five. It feels unreal, like I'm still only 17 and she 20. My mom was married and already had both of us at twenty five, so factoring that in makes 25 sound crazy. But 25 is still young, and I know the Lord has sooo much planned for my sister's life. I know very well my sister has still so many dreams and aspirations that I am sure will one day come true.
Photobucket

I love my sister so much. Through the good times and the hard times she still always helps me get through the day just knowing we're in everything together. Her beauty {YES SISTER! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, STOP LYING TO YOURSELF YOU KNOW YOU ARE!!!} and her love bless me everyday and I could not be more proud to call her my big sister.

... Ok, that's as sappy as it gets. My sister hates when I get sappy & lovey dovey with her. So instead I'm going to end with a picture for my sister. Not of us, but of someone she doesn't mind getting sappy & lovey dovey with.
Photobucket
I love seeing you happy Ate, so on this birthday of yours I wish you all the happiness in the world!!! Your favorite "fish in the sea" may not be here on your birthday because he's somewhere in an Army uniform on the beaches of Cuba, but I know that guy wishes you all the happiness too!! Hope this picture makes you happy, it kindda makes me happy too.

I love you sister and Happy Birthday!
-baby sis

No comments: