Barrel Man & Gentlemen

Last week me and the Fam went to Em-em's last PCN {Pilippino Culture Night} at Mason and it was lovely. There were tons of people, and food {though I missed out on it} and lots of culture.




Of course Em-em dearest played the mother. YAY for Em!



There was tons of laughs...


Lots of dances...



And Barrel men both big and small...


And a guest appearance by ...


Gabe Bondoc!



{My fav. track from Gentlemen EP}

He did an amazing set, opening with Damaged by
Danity Kane and he's a nice and really chill guy.



With the Fam after the show


Sister dearest! We're barely together any more
... It's nice when we do get to hang.


I love her. And I also love homies who can't take pictures,
and homies who are 10 times taller than you.


My dancing mamas!


Great show EM! I'm super proud of you and love you to pieces!


<3>

No comments: