Six degrees of crafting

The world is such a small place. Last month I was given a lovely little camera strap from my Nikon, and it was bought from Maluhia's Etsy Shop. I've taken a good look at the rest of products and all of them are soo cute. I love the fabrics she uses and her secret keepers are such a great idea.


Well this weekend I went to {UM} College Park for the Filippino Culture night to watch Tim and hang with everyone from CP. Of course I hung with this guys, Russ {Tim's roommate} and he soo willing volunteered to be my Rini & Faith model.


As you can see ... he's quite a wonderful model.


Before the show I found my seat and sat with Aimee,
Russ' girlfriend and noticed her ever so lovely little bag.


It was another one of Maluhia's lovely creation, but Russ came in and said that his cousin's the one who made the bag and that she sells other handmade things. I knew exactly who he was talking about and I was totally excited to have put two pieces together like that. I heart handmade and how it can connect two random people together...


So to end this blog I'm leaving you with the latest
of many picture of the original Chateau fam. Enjoy!


SHOP: Maluhia

No comments: