Collection of the week {23}


I've missed out on two weeks of blogging collections I love, sorry for the two week delay, but now I'm back on track. Just like the rest of the world I was addicted to the show America's Best Dance Crew on MTV. I love dance and the dance crews were absolutely amazing. Besides watching the dancing, the little nerdy graphic designer in me would always watch the show intro meticulously. I did my research of course and found the design firm and or designers/artist who created such a dynamic and beautiful animation.

The designer's name is Jonathan Winbush. He received his Bachelors in Science, Motion Graphics and Visual Effects from Art Institute of Pittsburgh in 2006 and from the looks of it has been designing for big names since. His website if full of wonderfully designed animations, huge name clients, and an amazing design reel . {Winbush's Demo Reel} Some of the clients have been MTV, Disney, the Country Music Channel, Marvel/20th Century Fox, TLC, Happy Madison, NBC and Adidas just to name a few. Check out his site and I'm sure you've seen his work with out even knowing it.

1 comment:

Jonathan Winbush said...

Hey its Jonathan
I google my name from time to time to see what pops up and I came across your blog.
I know its kinda old but thank you so much for blogging about my site I enjoy to find others that enjoy the work I've put so much behind.
Again thank you I've updated my site and reel since then also!