A DC night

I've been lagging on blogging , updating and posting pictures. Although Reinna is long gone, there are still a handful of memorable events I'd still love to share.


One of the many nights Rein was here we took her out on the National Mall during a beautiful sunset to see the Cherry Blossoms scattered all around the Tidal Basin and The Mall. We also stopped by the WWII Memorial and took a handful of darling pictures.







Later we made our way to our favorite "toothpick"


This shot is one of my best and favorite of the National Monument. I've taken a handful of pictures of it but this one takes the cake. The sky was a beautiful but erie deep purplish blue.

*Please no stealing or reproduction of this photo or any other photos without permission.


"Daddy's Tree." There is this one solitary tree next to the National Monument, all the other trees are far away from the lawn. It's a tree I like to call "Daddy's Tree" because it an actual landmark I can recall visiting with my dad.



Next to such a massive structure Reinna and my sister look like ants.

1 comment:

Rubyellen said...

i love the pictures! and your artsy self! and i really like your daddy's tree. that is really special. you should frame a picture of the sillouhette of you, your mom and sis there. with the tree.