Hoy! Pinoy Ako!

Last week I got a double dose of Filipino shows, because not only
did Mason have a PCN show but {UM} College Park did as well.


Their show was called Visibility and I was there for sound check and all that jazz.


Me and Tim walked around campus for a tiny bit,


And I took a handful of pictures...


With Kermit the Turtle and friends.


At sound check the boys were ...




... putting there stuff together last minute ...


As I goofed off and did my thing and took some more pictures.








Then pre-show began.


And Tim sang up a storm.


After Tim finished his first song {Simply starving to be save by Daphny Loves Derby} his roomate's mom turns to me and asks "Was that for you?" and my answer was an obvious yes.

THANKS A MILLION TIM!


He also sang with the lovely Kim Frias, a song that is near and dear to my heart.


Then Tim and his goofy ex-roomate were cute as ever with their oldies.


Then EMANON rocked it out fosho with an awesome set of tagalog jams.


Their band is awesome and each of them are blessed with amazing talent.




Later the real show began and their Visibility play got started.


And through out the play there were intermittent
plugs of well choreographed Filipino cultural dances.


After the show there were many pictures...


The original chateau and ladies


Me and Kim matched!


Me and the rockstars!


And lastly Me and Tim. Thanks for the serenade and for the
good times! You were wonderful and I'm forever your biggest fan!
{and not big in that way silly!}

<3>

No comments: