GOTCHA!


For my favorite April fool I showed up unexpectedly to his birthday party on Saturday with both my good friend Reinna and my mother, finally pulling one on the oh-so-hard-to-surprise Tim Remo.

Today is his actual birthday, no April fools joke, and tomorrow will be a post-birthday birthday/ double date dinner with the sister and my favorite homie, Terrence. I can't wait for tomorrow, but in the waiting I'll go ahead and give Tim some more birthday love.

Happy Birthday My Dear!
I am more than blessed, and much more than grateful for having you in my life. I hope and pray that the Lord continues to bless you richly and continues to mold you and guide you in everything you do. I pray that you continue to grow in your love for the Lord and in your passion in serving Him. I pray the Lord does wonderful things through you, and to you in this next year of your life and I can't wait to see what's in store for you. You smell like rice babe and Happy April fools!

yours truly,
ica

2 comments:

sharyl said...

cake love? you're on! yaaayyyy!

oh btw, my mom's planning a little get together with y'alls friday night the 17th or sunday the 19th after church. can u let me know which dates are more convenient for everyone?

2 more weeks... yipeee!

Em said...

haha that's a cute photo