Adios my Sherie Amore!


I feel like this all ended as quickly as it began. A little phone call at the beginning of the month started an entire month's worth of adventures with the little Reinnasaurus that could. I didn't know what was instore for the weeks ahead, and neither did Reinna or any one else for that matter, but God's plans quickly unraveled as the days went by.

The days went by fairly quickly and sad to say, today marks the end of a beautiful two weeks with the ever so lovely Reinna Sherie. I knew the end would come eventually and just as I'd expected, it was hard to say our goodbyes, though the tears I hadn't truly expected. Me and Rein had joked about crying up a storm when we'd have to say goodbye, and when I dropped her off into the hands of the darling Tibayans no tears were present, it was later when the tears came.

For the ten years I've known Reinna all we ever do is write to each other, even when we're together we'll write each other. During Reinna's stay I'd leave love notes for her to read when I'd go off to work in the morning, and then I'd come home only to get one in exchange. It was but fitting to have written each other farewell letters at the end of this wonderful little journey.

I admit, I finally cried because of Reinna's beautiful words of encouragement, gratitude, love and friendship ... and because of how much I already miss this girl. And although I already wrote all I wanted to share with her in that farewell letter of hers, I still want to give her a huge shout out on this here blog.

Dearest Reinna,
There will never be enough words to express how blessed I am to have you in my life and to have such a beautiful friendship with you though all these years and through the distance. It was a completely blessing to have your company these last two {almost three} weeks and I praise God for all the time we got to spend together laughing, cuddling, site seeing, talking, talking about life's stuggles and hardships, or talking of God's mercy and unconditional love. I miss you terribly though I bet your family has missed you more. Know that I'm always praying for you and never lose heart ... but find strength in the Lord and hold firm to His loving hand. I'm always, always here for you, I love you and "may the Lord bless you and keep you... and give you PEACE" {hahahah .... that shouldn't be funny but it is ... hehe}

I'll be waiting for our next set of adventures together, but till then take care of yourself love and I'll be looking forward to exchanging our cross country love letters once again!
- ica

{stay tuned for pictures from our two weeks of adventures }

1 comment:

sherie amour said...

ica my love!! i praise God for you really. thank you again and again for always being theree
<3, reinna sherie