Four stores and seven years ago...

{Before I start this blog ... can I just say: I love my Darla!}


For ate Rachelle's 25th birthday, after a fallen cake and a hardy dinner at Pampanguena a bunch of the girls took ate Rach into DC for one of her first times ever. She may have lived here for years, but she still hasn't seen all of the city properly.


As we made our why downtown, the sun was beginning to set on the Potomac.


Once we got there ...


... Lily made us run, so we made her run after us.


Then finally ate Rach was able to be a DC tourist for once in her life.




Then we began making our way closer.





In tribute to Mr. Lincoln who was (as Em-em put it) "just chillin' there" ate Rachelle gave her own lovely and ever so eloquent rendition of The Gettysburg Address.

"For stores and seven years ago..." - Rachelle Laxa
{Lets just say she had a rough start}


We called it a day when the sky above us started to darken.


I love these girls with all my heart.


Twas one eventful day downtown.

No comments: