PREVIEW - Photo shoot with EMANON

Wednesday this week I was given the opportunity and privilege to have a photo shoot of my friend's band, called EMANON and besides being a talented group of people, they are all great fun and good company. Also they are all my brothers and sisters in Christ, which is a great blessing in itself.



The day started out with Five Guys and some peanut fun ...




And then the real fun got going ...




{One of the boys couldn't keep a straight face, but we worked through it}

All in all the night was pretty successful, and fun filled, and lastly it was a great blessing. I will most definitely blog more about it and post my most successful shots, and the ones that I absolutely love, but for now I'll leave you with just one of my favorites that happened by accident and then I'm off to bed...


Happy weekend everyone!
Check them out :
EMANON

No comments: