In this little family of ours ...

Mother's day is one of most important days of the year.


I believe its even more important than both me and my sister's birthdays, because in this little family of ours, besides the Lord who is the firm foundation this family is build on, my mom has been the glue who's strength has kept us together.

Though each heart ache, and each passing trial big or small, she's been the one to kept her brave face on when me and my sister were to broken to. She's been the one who's shown me and my sister, by example, how to live each day with a selfless faith and how to pray without ceasing.

She's shown me what it truly means to be a beautiful woman, and that real strength isn't measured by the lb but by perseverance, love and trust in the Lord. She's the one who delights in the joys of me and my sister, in sacrifice for her own delights, teaching me that to love mean to sacrifice.

She's also the one who makes sure my dad, though he's with the Lord, is still very much a apart of this family and that all three of us are still his girls so we should always strive to do him proud.


In this little family of ours she's been more than just a mother,
but in times shes had to be a father, a sister and a friend.


i love my mom.

2 comments:

delete said...

that's pretty sweet!

sharyl said...

i spy... THE ICA DRESS!!