The power of flowers...

The other day the Diongzon girls got a lovely little
package written out TO THE: DREAMGIRLS


As the three of us hovered around our package,
there was a note that greeted us first.


It was from none other than our very favorite Army boy in Iraq, {as the message said} and all though he's thousands of miles away he still knows how to be there for us "dreamgirls" any way he can. With a simple message of encouragement, and a beautiful bouquet of African Daisies ... this lovely little present didn't only brighten my day but it brought joy and encouragement to me, my sister and my mom. And though flowers are such a small gesture, they are beautiful in every way, especially in the way of giving and receiving them.

Thank you Terrence for you all your love, even from so far away,
and I'm always praying for you and thinking of you homeboy!
Your encouragement and love is a blessing beyond words and
you know I'm here to do just the same for you! Love you derk!!!


As we're on the topic of flowers ... though a bouquet of lovely flowers from a loved one is a sweet and kind gesture, nothing measures up to stepping outside and seeing all the beautiful flowers, in an array of beautiful colors laid out and perfectly placed by our creator. I like to think of it as Lord's little gesture and gift of love and beauty for me, a beautiful reminder that the Lord is not only gracious, and amazing, but He is perfectly beautiful and so are all His creations.

No comments: