Tea Time

I like tea. Correction, I love tea. Nothing new about that, but I do have a few new tea addictions. On any given day I usually consume at least one kind of tea, Earl Grey, or Passion Ice Tea, Sweet tea, Green Tea, Pomegranate Tea, Bubble Tea, Breakfast Tea, Mango Tea, or any kind of tea really. I'll try any kind, here are a few of my latest favorites.


My winter addiction: A good Spiced Chai Tea Lattte.

I say good because not just any Chai tea will do. As much as I love Starbucks, I hate their Chai. The best I've ever had was at none other than Murky, and the Tea Palance in the mall I work at is easily my second favorite.


A must try: Moroccan Mint Tea

I didn't know if I'd like it really, but my coworker from Palastine loves the stuff so I tried it. Mint teas are one of those "you either love it or hate it" type things and I love it, I can't say the same for my sister.


Thai tea, there's nothing like it!!

I got my family to finally try this Thai restaurant down the street {I love trying new places out} and It's easily become one of our favorite restaurants in the area. We've had it at least once or twice every month since. Besides their amazing Pad Thai, I LOVE their THAI TEA!! Fine, in general I love Thai tea. If they served it at coffee shops as oppose to just Thai restaurants, it'd probably be my "regular" every day. Now I want some more {I had some just a few hours ago}. And even if Thai tea is cold, I'll have it any day.

Tea = love!

'Tis the season for warm drinks and merriment!!

1 comment:

krissamartinez said...

oh my gosh Ica. when I was in Israel, all the Arab shops always gave us this really good mint tea while we shopped. and in Egypt..they had the same tea...I was hooooooked. it's SO good!!