Saran Wrapper's Delight

Why saran wrap cars when you can saran wrap your friends!!!

Photobucket

This was about four years ago ... yet remembering it
still makes me laugh just as hard as if I did this yesterday.

High school feels like it was a lifetime of it's own, and I've got a multitude of memories to look back on ... but this particular memory has accidentally resurfaced itself for my enjoyment ... and yours as well. I can't say I was the "class clown" in high school, but I can say I was one of the silliest girls around. Also one of my closest friends, the closest to the camera in the photo above, was dubbed "class clown" our senior year ... so I always had someone to be silly with. Even now old friends from high school expect me to bring a case of laughter with me where ever we go. Anything less would be a disappointment for them all. I'll be having dinner with a bunch of them tomorrow night at a place that takes me right back to the 'good old days' and I'm super excited. There's nothing like a Fudd's night with friends in Annandale.

Anyways if you've been wondering Here's the story of how I saran wrapped my friends!

Senior year of high school we went on our Spring Trip to Myrtle Beach, SC.{A trip me made every year but at a different destination with each year's passing}. Me and my closest set of girlfriends made sure we roomed together to ensure our last trip together would be an unforgettable one. It was to our delight April fools fell on the dates of our trip, and knowing me and the group of girls I held closest to .. we weren't going to let an opportunity like that pass us by unnotice.

Before ever leaving for our trip me and my girlfriends threw around ideas and pranks we could do each other, or those on the trip, we even planned out things we could try out on our teacher ... that wouldn't get us into major trouble but would give us all a good laugh. So when our trip was underway "the games were on" and no one was safe from a April Fools prank. For most of the trip it was quite and no one pulled any pranks worth remembering if pulling any at all ... but little did my friends know I had a secret stash of saran wrap hidden at the bottom of my suitcase.

Of course it was crazy little me, "Rini" ... who thought saran wrapping two of my friends to a bed while they were asleep would be a fun idea, but I couldn't do it alone and needed an accomplice. In our hotel room we had four girls. Me and my friend Jessie slept on one bed and our two other friends in the other. Of course I couldn't do it to Jessie because I wouldn't have a place to sleep if i did it to her, so I recruited her for the job and chose our other roommates as our victims. We waited all night till the two feel asleep ... which too forever, but when they finally did it was "go time". While suppressing our laughter and trying to make as little noise as we could, which is impossible to do when working with saran wrap, we slowly wrapped our two little friends to their bed in red saran wrap like a little cocoon. {I picked out red so it was visible for us when working in the dark .. hehe}


One of the girls actually did woke up in the middle of the process. She sat up eyes closed and not fully conscious, and though it scared us she fell right back asleep in seconds and our cover was never blown. It's still boggles my mind that they never woke up to catch us in the act because it took us forever and with saran wrap in hand we were quite a noisy pair ... but we did it. The hardest part was passing the saran wrap to each other under the queen sized bed, it's the wrappers stickyness to itself that slowed us down. Finally the next morning arrived and instead of our alarm clocks waking us up, all you heard was russling and movement and the sound of stiff saran wrap around a bed and two girls. "What the heck? What is this? Why can't I move?" were the mermers coming for under the covers of the other bed, and from ours all you could hear were sleepy giggles of victory and delight. The end.

Silly memories are so fun to look back on.

1 comment:

Em said...

hahaha!i remember you telling me about this!

man, now I want to find the pictures when we saran-wrapped the guys' cars. hahaha. and i need to find video of that too cuz i think i took video...lol.

we should saran-wrap something again...bwahahaha.