Amazing internship ... and only half way through.

This week is only half way over and
I feel like I've learned so so much already.

Not only have I learned sooo much about the business aspect of photography, my photography is definitely looking better too {I took this shot on our first night while on a shoot, this couple was too adorable}. Watching Kristen at work & and picking at her oh so wonderful brain has been nothing but amazing. As for the other interns, they are just super sweet and super super talented. I can't wait to start another wonderful day with them, and even spend the night at Kristen's. {Plus, her family rocks!} There's soo much more to be shared but that my dear friend is on its way! Happy Wednesday to you!

-The Filippino Intern .. hehe

1 comment:

sharyl said...

so Ica...maybe u can give me some basic tips on how to take better pictures?? one more month to go!! i'm soooo excited to see you guys!!!