Date with Elijah

My life has been insanely busy, though looking at my blog there is nothing here to show for it. Awhile back I got to spend so much time with my Godson. Morning rides to work holding his hand, and coming home to play with him were my favorite parts of the day. He's getting so big fast and his dance moves keep getting better and better.
Photobucket
Did I mention his faces are THEE best!
Photobucket
I also got to spend tons of time with Mama Javee. I love her soo much.
Photobucket
And beautiful Auntie Lily!
Photobucket
After lunch we took a stroll and Elijah was soo elated to find fountains to play in.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
And of course Elijah just had to dance!
Photobucket
Mama and Elijah were not the only ones who got wet.. hehe.
Photobucket
It was such a good day, it was hard to part ways with the awesome fountains, but Elijah had his fill we headed home.
Photobucket
Later that day took a little Thrift Store visit to a shop my best friend found, and knew I'd love.
Photobucket
And ... it was adorable.
Photobucket
I loved everything about it and the decor was just gorg!
Photobucket
Happy to say, I got myself a awesome pair of diamond studs for $5, though we don't know if they are real or fake .. but either way they are lovely and I never take them off!

I love spending time with Elijah and my girlfriends. PTL for great company.

1 comment:

the goddess known as Hebe said...

Thanks Ms. Ninang! We our time with you!!