Fun for the mamas & papa too!

Our day at the Carnival was great fun for not only the little kiddies, but for their parents too. Here's a blog just for pregos and one of the sweetest mama & papa duos we know.
Photobucket
One sweet love.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was far to young to appreciate nor remember the kind of love and relationship my mom and dad had because I was only 4, but seeing this mama and papa team every week brings me pure joy because seeing their love feels like I'm always seeing a familiar kind of bond, the kind I imagine my parents had in their youth, marriage and love. I pray that the Lord continues to bless this family so richly because I see alot of my family in theirs if that makes any sense, and I hope and pray for nothing but the very best for them. I love the Floreliz family sooo mucho.
They are also super cool all around. They get it from their papa, he has the rock star tattoos to show for it. LOL. {Before being a family man, Kuya Mark was a man at sea ... where tattoos were the perfect accesory for his profession }.
Photobucket
Now his perfect accesories are his wife and kiddies.
Photobucket

Photobucket
This family is too awesome.

The pregos mama and Little Miss Mariah
were a duo too cute for their own good.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Number Dos is on her way, about to make little
Mariah a big sister, and Noimie a proud mama of 2.
Photobucket
Don't you think Noimie is just one hot mama? I think so.
Photobucket
This mama is due any day now, and I'm sure mama Noimie is ready to meet her newest baby love. She's endure so much to get here and I want nothing but happiness and joy for her, from here on out.
Photobucket
Kisses from big sis.

And as expected, little Mariah is just as excited to meet her new baby sister. Praise the Lord for family, and for mamas and papas who rock.

No comments: