I heart Shannon Curtis.

A little less than a year ago at a Ernie Halter show I made a new friend and fell love with her amazing songs and lyrics. Shannon Curtis is not only super talented but she is such a super sweetheart as well. It's not wonder her songs are so lovely, because Shannon Curtis is simply just that, lovely.
In less than a week's time, July 14th to be exact, Shannan's new EP "Why Don't You Stay?" will be released on Shannon's own Saint Cloud Records label ... and I could not be more excited for her. Her new EP, "Why Don't You Stay?," was produced by Charlie Peacock {Switchfoot, Sixpence None the Richer, Amy Grant}, and mixed by Joe Zook {One Republic, Modest Mouse, Katy Perry}. But that's not all the exciting news that's going on with Shannon this Summer.
Shannon is again packing up her little Jetta and touring this summer. So you ... YES YOU ... you better go out and catch one of her shows!!! She's even more lovely live, and if you see her give her a hug for me and tell her its from Ica!
I'm sad to say I'll be missing her one and only VA show this summer, but I'm spreading the news and hope some of you come out to see her. I'm certain you too will fall in love with her awesome music. Her songs are as sweet and gentle as forehead kisses, and who doesn't love a forehead kiss? Hehe.
Shannon, you are awesome!
Best wishes this summer!

No comments: