He Did it!

Photobucket
So, remember this guy, my awesome brother in Brooklyn?
Photobucket
Well, not only has he finished and graduated from his acting program from The NY Film Academy {a huge accomplishment itself}. Enrique also recently got accepted into a theater company there in NY!!! I could not be more proud of him and all that he's done. I'm so blessed call him my brother and friend and pray that the Lord continues to grow him and bless him richly.
Photobucket
To be frank, all Enrique's accomplishments are really my doing. Bwahaha. NOT! I'm totally kidding!!! But I do like to think I did helped him in a few little ways, being his sister and all. Besides prayer, encouragment and lots of love, one of the ways were taking his headshots for him. I'm pretty sure I didn't share to many shots of just him because I went crazy documenting my visit instead, but here was the winning shot. This picture above is the shot was what he used for his audition, and I'm thrilled and honored that along with his amazing acting skills and my photo of him .. Enrique got the job!
Photobucket
I miss you Enrique! And I could not be more happy for you and proud. Thank you for letting me apart of all of this, and for your awesome phone call just to say thanks for being there for you. You are truly awesome. And when you get big and famous one day .. you better NOT for about me k! Love you brother!

No comments: