Girls' Day

There are already too many summer adventures to keep track of. One thing I don't get to do alot is hang out with my girls from high school. So we set up a date, and had ourselves a ball.
Photobucket
Marsha & Ana are my loves.

Photobucket
And as you can see, they are some crazy tall girls. Both with the longest legs ever! I don't even know how I got through high school hanging out with some of the tallest girls in my class. LOL

Photobucket
After our Potbelly lunch we walked on over to Yogen Fruz and had ourselves,

Photobucket
Lychee & Peaches frozen yogurt! SOOO GOOD!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We then played by the fountain as 
we watched the farmer's market go on.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
"the little engine that could"
&
"the iron giant"

Photobucket
Photobucket
YES!

Photobucket
After a few failed attempts, even took some jumping shots

Photobucket
Success.


Photobucket
The reason for our little get together was because of this face right here. This face is leaving us for Mexico and we don't know when we'll see this face again! Ana finished her fashion program at Marymount Univ. and now is off to make her mark on the world. She's going back to her second home {She's half Mexican, and TOTALLY amazing!} and will live on her own out there.
Take a look at what she made, only one of the many
dresses that was part of her senior collection.
She's amazing!
I love this girl forever and I'm sure in a few years from now she'll be going big things in the fashion industry. I can't wait to see what she does.
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm no Ana Sofia with the sewing machine, but i did happen to make the skirt I wore that day. An acheivement for little silly me. I'm bound to make more of these soon.

Photobucket
Photobucket
She weighs like 2 ounces. And her legs are like the length of my entire body. But I still love her. LOL.

Photobucket
Our day ended with a little sweets .. hehe 
I always manage to find cake.

Photobucket
Then we talked and talked under the shade of 
the pretty trees till it was time to go home.
Photobucket
I love my girls, and the time we get to catch up and reminisce.

No comments: