'Like a Cyclone'


Last Thursday feels like ages ago, but I still haven't shared the fun time me and my sister had at the Coffihouse that nite. First if you haven't heard of Ernie Halter definitely check him out...


Greatest cover ever! Haha! It's pretty crazy Baby Bash called him up to do a tour together because of this cover .. LOL! But on with last weeks show. The place, Coffihous was amazingly intimate and super cute, and their chai latte is pretty darn good!!


Though Ernie Halter's set was last, and by far the best, I did really enjoy the only lady in the bunch, Shannon Curtis who's super sweet, love song ballads got me hooked on her sound the very moment I heard her.




Shannon Curtis was amazing. She reminded me of
Sara Bareilles and she was super super sweet!!!


Not to mention, crazy tall .. but she was so sweet to get small just for our picture! Also if you noticed, she has the cutest nose ring on. I asked her if it hurt and told her I want one. Her words were

"You should totally get one!!! What are you doing tomorrow?"

I laughed so hard, she almost got me to go, but I had a flight to catch early in the morning .. haha. Maybe one day, maybe ... but I think first I should get my cartilage pierced like I've been meaning to do forever. Then I'll consider other piercings after.

Someone else performed in between Shannon and Ernie, but I forgot his name, He's local talent, but my favorite part of his set was his bongo player, I love bongos and or accoustic percussions in any set!
Ok so I'm a little out of order here, but for the record, the first person and thing I did when I walked into the coffihouse was spot Ernie by the coffee line. His set wasn't till later so after me and my sister grabbed some coffee we turned around and talked up a storm with the ever so talented and honestly sweet Ernie Halter.


And though I already posted this, I just wanted
to share it again because Ernie's just such a G!!

He totally rocked it out "like a cyclone" hehe


His vocals make me melt, I nearly went unconscious .. hehe ..What a show!
It was also broadcasted live online the entire time, pretty trippy huh?


Great times!

No comments: