Birthday Lovin', Part 1


After a long day at work, and a few hundred phone calls and texts of birthday greetings at work {ok so I'm not that popular, it just felt like everyone under the sun showed me some love that that}, me, my mom and tim went out for my birthday dinner. my ate had to work till ten so she wasn't able to come till later, for desserts ... but i'll get to that in a little bit.


Because of my indecisiveness I picked my favorite pie place, once again, for a good hardy authentic Italian dinner and for another special occasion. Though it wasn't the most original choice, we were all insanely hungry, and Don's is alway a eat.


As we waited for our Sicilian Hit {yet again ... 'tis is my new favorite pie} I couldn't help but notice the lovely reflection on the window of the lovely chandelier hanging over head. It was a bit erie, but still lovely none the less.


Our pie came, and I was ready to attack, we all were actually.
And Tim ... well he attacked that janx a little too much...


Me and my mom laughed up a storm at the sight of his "full face". And I followed it with a "I didn't go all out because I'm saving room for dessert" {my mom mentioned she had a dessert at home so I was excited about it}.


Dinner was lovely, and we were all smiles ... although my mom wasn't up for pictures herself ... so me and Tim ran to the other side of Don's to check out their "wall".





{he spaced out ... but I think he was suffering from a food coma as well ... hehe}


When we were all good and ready we finally headed home
for some sweets that awaited us...


On the way out, I spotted a lonely little bulb,
unable to shine through out the rainy night.


Then into the rain I followed both my mother and Tim...


The rain fell pretty heavy, but it did nothing to dampen my spirits ... it simply helped build up anticipation for what was to come ...

stay tuned for Part 2 of my Birthday Lovin'
... and the lovin' that followed the pie ...

1 comment:

Hazel said...

happy birthday ica! your favorite pie place looks so good. i want some!! haha.