Easter Baskets

The morning was lovely and a little chilly {it was cold enough to see your breath} ... but it was still lovely out. It was refreshing morning after a hectic and crazy night in which sister dearest and lovely miss Reinna were there too keep me together.


I love these two.


Church was lovely and the cantata went well.


Then we hunted for Easter eggs with the kids and played a few games.


{ps. I miss this beautiful lady.
I love my sister and I was happy to have spent Easter with her.}








For Easter my mom played with some action figures.. hehe... I love her!

Later we had a "big kids" Easter egg hunt at my
cousins house and pigged out on our Easter dinner.






Reinnasaurus and her favorite egg






Sharing my eggs with the always late, brother of mine.


and yes I broke the rules .... I put all my eggs in one basket.


Praise God for the cross , for the beautiful gift of salvation,
and for the unmeasurable, and gracious love of a Savior.

1 comment:

Em said...

haha that was so fun