Collection of the week {22}

I've been slow in blogging lately with all that's going on, especially with work, but I've managed to put together a an entry of a lovely little collection late in the week. I'm currently have Etsy fever, and getting sale after sale, I'm encouraged to go buy from other sellers and support their wonderful little shops.

This week I feel upon Paloma's Nest.



Paloma's Nest has the most darling ceramic sets ever, so simple and delicate and beautifully made. The work was created by Caroline Colom Vasquez and each of her pieces is truly inspiring.


I'd love to go into my kitchen one day and open the cabinet to find a plate reminding me to be patient or find a simple love note engraved into a darling little bowl, or something lovely like the items in this shop.





No comments: